Ignite Payments holds cardholder security as our first priority. We continually invest in tools and technology to protect data and assist you in becoming PCI compliant to minimize fraud and avoid penalties.
Benefits for Business
Smart card adoption in the U.S., which is necessary for the implementation of a standard like EMV, requires a thorough understanding of chip-based payment enablement. Merchants should start considering how EMV technology implementation would affect their businesses, and look into options for accepting chip-based credit and debit cards.
- Use a single EMV-enabled POS terminal for all transactions
- Accept contactless and mobile payments using EMV technology
- Mitigate fraud risks through EMV conversion
- Tools to assess what a smart card payment enablement plan would look like for upgrading all consumer-facing POS devices
- Comprehensive payments security plan to identify ways you can reduce fraud and data theft risks
- Cards with embedded computer chips that interact with an EMV-enabled point-of-sale terminal to validate the card